LCVG
dogbert

Boardgames & Cardgames, oh my!

I  forgot to check at midnight. I'd ahve bought more destiny at some of those prices for the shot at some cards I need. Replacing 2 IA maps and that's about it.

B&N has Outer Rim for 30% off and then they have a 20% off coupon to use as well. My one prime day purchase. They have some other good stuff as well.

I just bought Pandemic:Legacy s1 on Amazon for about $40. I've played (and loved) the regular Pandemic, and am excited to try Legacy. Now just have to find time 😀

I'll stop spamming the board with my Scythe nonsense after this quick update!

So the base game came in this afternoon and I immediately picked a fraction and got to work. Painting mechs is pretty simple, so I started there. Now that I'm warmed up, on to the character. Damn, though, those faces are bitty af. Pray for me.

20190715_184817.jpg

Edited to add the character. I might have missed my calling, y'all. Gluing little tufts of grass onto bases is therapeutic.

20190717_041444.jpg

20190718_071610.jpg

• Like 2

I really should have told you to wait until today to pick up scythe stuff. the core set is $40 almost everywhere today

Officially all Gloomhaven all the time here at the house. We went hardcore on Saturday during the heat wave and played three scenarios from afternoon to night.

Currently our Tuesday game will be the last for a while, as the four of us have wildly disparate summer plans until September and we’ll probably go insane during that time.

We’ve unlocked some fun stuff, including

card enhancements

, which I am personally super keen on since my character’s personal quest is to do four of them. The only downside is that I have to drag the city kicking and screaming up the prosperity chain too :P

• Like 1

I’m dying to get a class unlock, even though my tinkerer is only level 5. I’ve been doing healing mostly but the team rarely needs it in the clutch so I generally do whatever I feel like in matches (looting :D).

So, for the language decoder, do we have access to that front the start? We did a temple as a mission and it had a message at the end and it said we couldn’t read it, but it’s in decoder speak.