LCVG

Nina

heavy liquid

This game is really starting to look good from what little info I've been able to find on it. Here's some info I found at the Magicbox:

The game features Nina Williams from the Tekken series as the main character. In the story Nina is a spy who enters an underground fighting tournament in a cruise ship, to investigate on a secret organization named Camietta.

The few character models they have up really remind me of Marie Warner (Kate's sister), for those of you who've seen the second season of 24. I don't want to give too much more info, and spoil it for those who haven't made it through the second season yet. ;)

Nina can perform various actions, such as stealth sneaking and searching in exploration mode. In battles, Nina can fight bare handed like in Tekken, or fight with swords and guns, you can also choose to use either single or double weapons, both styles have different attacks and combos.

She's one of my favorite characters from Tekken, and these screenshots have got me really looking forward to causing some mayhem on that cruise ship!

Also interesting:

NINA features an Internal destruction system, your attacks can damage the enemy internally, which can be viewed by the X-ray visual system. To effectively defeat strong opponents, it is important to aim and attack their weaknesses with Nina's special attacks.

Check out The Magicbox for all of the screens and info.

Who else is looking forward to this, and what are your thoughts on it? And would you have wanted them to have chosen a different character from Tekken?

especially if you can shoot the aquarium. That would be cool.

That's an excellent yardstick to how good a game really is, whether it lets you do irrelevant stuff just for the hell of it. Stuff like blowing up bottles (well, you know what I mean, that was revolutionary the first time we could do it :P), smashing out windows, destroying toilets, etc. Last time I experienced that would probably be the opening of Metroid Prime, when I said 'Man, it would be awesome if I could pick off those asteroids flying by'.

Several asteroids later I started the game proper, but grinning much more happily :green:.

Last time I experienced that would probably be the opening of Metroid Prime, when I said 'Man, it would be awesome if I could pick off those asteroids flying by'.

Several asteroids later I started the game proper, but grinning much more happily :green:.

I must've killed 10-15 minutes shooting those birds out of the sky in Metroid Prime. I was so amused that not only could I DO IT, but that they took the time to animate them exploding in a small cloud of feathers! :green:

• 4 weeks later...