LCVG

More excited for Half-life 2 or Halo 2?

foogledricks

More excited for Half-life 2 or Halo 2?  

1. 1. More excited for Half-life 2 or Halo 2?

Halo 2. I am sure I would (will) enjoy playing single player on both. However, the online aspect is what puts it over the top. I am sure both will be great online, but there will be more members here playing Halo 2 online. For example, if Ghost Recon did not have online (or if we did not have such a good group here playing it), then I probably wouldn't have bought it. I get tired head playing with other spares, no need to worry playing with fellow LCVG members. ;)

....I will have both. :green:

Halo2! HL2 will be awesome but playing the equally great Halo2 from the comfort of my new couch beats sitting at my computer anyday. And the money I save not upgrading my pc will help support my crack,... errr, video gaming habits. ;)

-But really I'll probably end up getting both AND upgrading my computer as the release of the next BF game will force my hand!

• 2 weeks later...

They are really equal in my mind, but I'll have to go with Halo 2. At least with Halo I know that I get everything out of the box for $50, with Valve and this Steam business I'm not sure exactly what the costs of HL2 online gaming will be over the life of the title.

If they came out on the same day, neither would be lacking from my games shelf that night though :)