LCVG

Let's Return to Castle Wolfentstein tonight!

A CLAN OF ONE

For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of being in my online presence 8), I'm hosting some RTCW tonight.

I figured we could do a little Stopwatch (just no maps from the tourney :x), Checkpoint maybe and, if you're nice, some Elimination. I used to not like Elimination but after playing Stopwatch ALL the time, it's a nice change and a lot of fun.

As far as maps I was thinking Barn, Safe, Chateau, Base and Norway. Those are just suggestions, I just want to stay away from Beach Invasion. I've played that level WAY too much and you guys wouldn't stand a chance. :twisted:

BTW, for those of you with itchy trigger fingers, friendly fire will be OFF.

The festivities should be kicking off around 7PM-ish EDT, but definitely before 8.

Anybody and everybody I see online gets an invite. So if you don't have me on your friends list, now's a good time to send me an invite! NOW!

Originally posted by graph@Sep 29 2003, 10:59 AM

I've seen you on, adams, so we'll try to get it together. Data and I had another friend join, and he's only got MA and PSO, so we've been doing the PSO thing for awhile...

I really want to play RTCW with all you LCVG'ers.

Some of you east coast wussies are going to have to grow a pair and stay up LATE! ;)

Originally posted by Carlucci+Sep 29 2003, 01:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carlucci @ Sep 29 2003, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-graph@Sep 29 2003, 10:59 AM

I've seen you on, adams, so we'll try to get it together. Data and I had another friend join, and he's only got MA and PSO, so we've been doing the PSO thing for awhile...

I really want to play RTCW with all you LCVG'ers.

Some of you east coast wussies are going to have to grow a pair and stay up LATE! ;) [/b]

You callin' out all the East Coast??!! :)

Leo - Thanks for your invite, Allen sent me one as well. I had to decline because I don't have RTCW(and I was busy getting killed in GR:IT). Sorry I missed out.

I have a Best Buy raincheck to get it for a sale price of $36, but I don't know if I want to get an older game when there are going to be so many "flavors of the Month" coming out.

I still might pick it up, but I don't know when.

Cheers.

J.