LCVG

COOL, FUNNY, AMAZING, Work Safe video Thread

Rob B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am such a troll, as everyone knows. But I am not trolling here. 

I honestly don't understand the context of the following in that video:

Is that video happening before or after a  cop shot one of the other protestors dead? Is the fact that the cops are doing nothing here a symptom of the location? That is, in the back they're tear gassing and shooting people, but in the front they're just letting people walk in? Or is it a matter of timing? That once all hope was lost, when the cops determined that they had zero hope of physically stopping that many people, they gave up?

If I was them I would have called in sick and went home. 

I haven't heard much of the cops perspective. And again, I am not mining for controversy here. I'd really like to know why at some point in time cops were shooting people, and in this video they're offering the red carpet. Sorry if I'm soliciting Romier's wrath here for inciting and LCVG riot.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:35 AM, foogledricks said:

I am such a troll, as everyone knows. But I am not trolling here. 

I honestly don't understand the context of the following in that video:

Is that video happening before or after a  cop shot one of the other protestors dead? Is the fact that the cops are doing nothing here a symptom of the location? That is, in the back they're tear gassing and shooting people, but in the front they're just letting people walk in? Or is it a matter of timing? That once all hope was lost, when the cops determined that they had zero hope of physically stopping that many people, they gave up?

If I was them I would have called in sick and went home. 

I haven't heard much of the cops perspective. And again, I am not mining for controversy here. I'd really like to know why at some point in time cops were shooting people, and in this video they're offering the red carpet. Sorry if I'm soliciting Romier's wrath here for inciting and LCVG riot.

I mean this is pretty late in the game as I don’t generally peruse this thread so unless someone reports something to me or the mods, I can’t deal with it directly but let me reiterate forum policy once again since I just saw this (and the original post):

This is a videogame forum - politics and religion are not up for discussion on the general forum. Frankly, the video content above shouldn’t have been posted either much less spurring a discussion surrounding the events at the Capitol. I’m sure there are good places on the internet where you can have those discussions. This isn’t one of them. Given the political climate at the moment, there’s a reason for that and just reinforces why we’ve not done political discussions here in the past despite some loosening of that on occasion.

We have a general policy of not editing members post outside of extreme circumstances and we’ll keep to that here but if someone has an issue with content - report it! Its the only way that we can address it.

Thanks.