LCVG

Breakdown

heavy liquid

Has anyone else been following this title? I just downloaded some gameplay footage from Gametrailers.com. I've got to say, it's looking really good! I like how the girl runs along the wall, which seems to be happening a lot in games, recently.

It's interesting that not only is it Namco's first Xbox exclusive title, but it's also first-person which traditionally doesn't do well at all in Japan.

IGN has a very good hands on review of it. One of the more interesting parts:

The woman then realizes we've been poisoned and has us walk to the toilet. We're then forced to vomit in the toilet, and the site is far from pretty. Just imagine a first-person perspective into a toilet while it's steadily coated in layers of vomit. Gross, but strangely compelling in the context of the game.

:shock:

ME0000372323_2.jpg

Just imagine a first-person perspective into a toilet while it's steadily coated in layers of vomit.

Um...I don't need to "imagine" the first person view of the toilet. I've witnessed that on my own far too many times.

The game looks interesting. I'd like to see a Japanese developer take a serious shot at a FPS.