LCVG

Crimson Skies Review

JohnE

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Must buy for me as well!!!

-I was drooling over the videos on IGN today when I got the most pleasant surprise,... this game is releasing very soon! Somehow I had myself thinking it wasn't going to be released till mid-november. Silly me,.... silly me will be blasting you LCVG bastards outta the skies very soon indeed! :green:

My exact thought in the other Crimson thread James. The size of the environments, number of planes flying, voice, etc... looks to make for a steep upload requirement from the host. Truly, I expect the norm to be 8 - 12 on an LCVG group play night, as it is for GR:IT right now.

I watched the new videos and I really cannot wait for this game.

I preordered it already, of course. Since I finally got Live (played GR:IT this evening and had a blast) I'm very much looking forward to Crimson Skies Live.

EDIT:

If I can't take a guest on LIVE with this game (no mention of that)

It does say: Players: 1-16 (Including guests on same Xbox)

So I'm guessing they really mean 16 players max (and not 16 XBoxes).

Originally posted by Bryan_ZZ@Sep 30 2003, 01:51 PM

My exact thought in the other Crimson thread James. The size of the environments, number of planes flying, voice, etc... looks to make for a steep upload requirement from the host. Truly, I expect the norm to be 8 - 12 on an LCVG group play night, as it is for GR:IT right now.

Maybe we can get some actual dedicated servers from the companies so upload bandwidth won't be a problem. That would be nice. :x

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Bryan_ZZ@Oct 16 2003, 10:30 AM

Just checking in to see who is picking up Crimson Skies next week. I ordered from Gamestop with free overnight delivery.

Count me in! I have a credit at Gamestop, so I'll be picking it up at the store.

I saw in the back of my GameInformer Magazine that Gamestop was giving away a figurine of the plane with pre-order online. Did you get that deal along with overnight delivery?

Carlos.

Originally posted by Carlucci@Oct 16 2003, 12:26 PM

I saw in the back of my GameInformer Magazine that Gamestop was giving away a figurine of the plane with pre-order online. Did you get that deal along with overnight delivery?

Carlos,

Yes. The plane comes with the overnight deal. Maybe we can have a pink slip tournament where everyone puts up their lil' plane? :green:

Ed,

You need this game!