LCVG
Guest dragonballden

Texas Holdem Tournament

Aaand, no Table 1 tonight.

Given my lousy schedule for the next week, if you five other Table 1'ers can get together sometime and play, feel free to do so without me. I hate to miss the tourney, but I don't have much choice :).

Any thoughts for Table 4? I usually don't get home from work til around 7pm pacific, if that doesn't work for everyone else, I can respectfully withdraw from the table.

A

Alright table 3 Wed night 9:15 est if thats not ok post and we will talk.So far myself, Parrish, and Capt DS9E can play.Lets go table 3.:tu

Works for me too :)

Table 1: Mon, Tue are not good for me except after 9p.m. Eastern.

All other times: You call. I haul. That's all!

(Oh and when I lose, it will be solely to set an example to my sons about the evils of excessive gambling, and not reflective of my skills. Just so you know.)

Carlos.

I'm good for table 4 any evening this week after 9 pm edt. except for Friday or Saturday night as I have previous commitments to attend to. Let me know what night and I'll be sure to be there.

Name a time and place, and I'll do my best to be there this week. Real life is cropping it's ugly ugly head my way right now, so if for whatever reason I can't make it, I'll post that and you can kick me out of the tournament at that time.

Guest dragonballden

The tourny page looks great thanks Daisy you did it again:tu .

Table 3 good luck to all of us see you tommorow night!

My basement HT flooded over the weekend. All the gory details here:

http://www.lcvg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9500

If the table 2 crew can put it off until next week I can most likely make, otherwise I may need to drop.

I'm ok with that. This weekend I may be outta town, but anytime after that (except next Tuesday).

I should also have time this week if that's when it needs to be scheduled.

Either way, a later start time, preferably after 8 pm central would be appreciated.

Just wonderful...Once again i press the wrong button and go all in.. I might just have to retire from the game and from tournament play:(

Covak won table 3 - I was the runner-up. I went all in with a K-Q suited and he ends up beating me with a lousy pair of sixes. Oh the humanity...

Covak won table 3 - I was the runner-up. I went all in with a K-Q suited and he ends up beating me with a lousy pair of sixes. Oh the humanity...

I also had an ace, right? Wasn't *that* bad ;)

Good game, table 3! The cards were ridiculously good for me :)

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't that spectacular Rounders-type moment I was looking for. Where my pocket Kings lose to your pocket Aces, that kind of thing.

Losing to a pair of sixes in a head-to-head, All-in situation where we've got all of those face cards is just so...anticlimactic...;)

Good game, table 3! The cards were ridiculously good for me

Total opposite for me. Only good hands i got were a pair of tens, and the A/K which both lost . Everything else was 2/3 , 5/7, 4/9