LCVG

Texas Holdem Tournament

Guest dragonballden

well I'm ready to play. The NFL starts tonight so I can't play tonight but friday night will work for me afterall or anytime on Saturday night after 12:00 am edt.

Let me know I'm eager to get er done and I need a new 360 game!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm ok with that. This weekend I may be outta town, but anytime after that (except next Tuesday).

I should also have time this week if that's when it needs to be scheduled.

Either way, a later start time, preferably after 8 pm central would be appreciated.

Sorry for holding up Table #2. I don't want to delay the tourney too long. I would perfectly understand if you guys need to schedule with out me. Otherwise, if it's agreeable, how does 9:30PM EST on either Monday, September 11th or Wednesday, September 13th sound?

Which of those two days can table #2 players make? I'll keep a table #2 role call:

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

I should be available this weekend, or monday or tuesday... however I'm going away for a week last week, so I might not be able to continue on if I were to advance. I would like to play the first round it possible though as I haven't got into a game with any of you guys yet.

Table 1: I'm game whenever.

If we set a definite time, just let me know when. I'm cool with waiting until Sunday to get Mark in.

If it's more impromptu, I would appreciate a text message to 281 687 6387 or email to 281 687 6387@cingularme.com (without spaces) I don't always have my PC speakers turned up so an IM ping probably won't cut it. Or you can just call me if you want to talk. I'm a good listener. ;)

Carlos.

Sorry for holding up Table #2. I don't want to delay the tourney too long. I would perfectly understand if you guys need to schedule with out me. Otherwise, if it's agreeable, how does 9:30PM EST on either Monday, September 11th or Wednesday, September 13th sound?

Which of those two days can table #2 players make? I'll keep a table #2 role call:

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

Based on those 2 days, I would prefer the 13th.

Based on those 2 days, I would prefer the 13th.

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman - 9/13

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

Table 1: I'm game whenever.

If we set a definite time, just let me know when. I'm cool with waiting until Sunday to get Mark in.

If it's more impromptu, I would appreciate a text message to 281 687 6387 or email to 281 687 6387@cingularme.com (without spaces) I don't always have my PC speakers turned up so an IM ping probably won't cut it. Or you can just call me if you want to talk. I'm a good listener. ;)

Carlos.

Sunday night works for me, as tonight I'm playing in a live game. What time is best for everyone (please indicate timezone)? I "should" be able to adapt to anything seeing as the wife is out of town. :rock

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman - 9/13

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

So, table 2, are we shooting for Wednesday?

Yep, nice work. Totally dropped the ball at the end by going all-in with a really, really lousy hand, but my scheduling is the hardest of all since I tend to work evenings ergo I console myself with that fact.

It's all I got, okay, leave me alone :P.

Archived