LCVG
Guest dragonballden

Texas Holdem Tournament

well I'm ready to play. The NFL starts tonight so I can't play tonight but friday night will work for me afterall or anytime on Saturday night after 12:00 am edt.

Let me know I'm eager to get er done and I need a new 360 game!!

I'm ok with that. This weekend I may be outta town, but anytime after that (except next Tuesday).

I should also have time this week if that's when it needs to be scheduled.

Either way, a later start time, preferably after 8 pm central would be appreciated.

Sorry for holding up Table #2. I don't want to delay the tourney too long. I would perfectly understand if you guys need to schedule with out me. Otherwise, if it's agreeable, how does 9:30PM EST on either Monday, September 11th or Wednesday, September 13th sound?

Which of those two days can table #2 players make? I'll keep a table #2 role call:

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

I haven't heard anything from Fighting Fish or Carlucci yet, I want to set the game up for tomorrow night at 10pm if no one has any issue with it I'll set it up for then, other wise some time saturday or sunday night, but I would perfer it if we got it done tomorrow.

I should be available this weekend, or monday or tuesday... however I'm going away for a week last week, so I might not be able to continue on if I were to advance. I would like to play the first round it possible though as I haven't got into a game with any of you guys yet.

Table 1: I'm game whenever.

If we set a definite time, just let me know when. I'm cool with waiting until Sunday to get Mark in.

If it's more impromptu, I would appreciate a text message to 281 687 6387 or email to 281 687 6387@cingularme.com (without spaces) I don't always have my PC speakers turned up so an IM ping probably won't cut it. Or you can just call me if you want to talk. I'm a good listener. ;)

Carlos.

Sorry for holding up Table #2. I don't want to delay the tourney too long. I would perfectly understand if you guys need to schedule with out me. Otherwise, if it's agreeable, how does 9:30PM EST on either Monday, September 11th or Wednesday, September 13th sound?

Which of those two days can table #2 players make? I'll keep a table #2 role call:

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

Based on those 2 days, I would prefer the 13th.

Based on those 2 days, I would prefer the 13th.

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman - 9/13

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

Table 1: I'm game whenever.

If we set a definite time, just let me know when. I'm cool with waiting until Sunday to get Mark in.

If it's more impromptu, I would appreciate a text message to 281 687 6387 or email to 281 687 6387@cingularme.com (without spaces) I don't always have my PC speakers turned up so an IM ping probably won't cut it. Or you can just call me if you want to talk. I'm a good listener. ;)

Carlos.

Sunday night works for me, as tonight I'm playing in a live game. What time is best for everyone (please indicate timezone)? I "should" be able to adapt to anything seeing as the wife is out of town. :rock

well since nobody seems to want to set an exact time for it, I will.

The game will be at 10pm EST on Sunday, I should be there but if I'm not on at the time just go ahead and do it without me because it will be pretty hard for me to make it at anyother time.

Nightwing - 9/11 or 9/13

WetWork - 9/11 or 9/13

boogieman - 9/13

Actinide

Grooving

Jon W H

So, table 2, are we shooting for Wednesday?

Yep, nice work. Totally dropped the ball at the end by going all-in with a really, really lousy hand, but my scheduling is the hardest of all since I tend to work evenings ergo I console myself with that fact.

It's all I got, okay, leave me alone :P.