LCVG

FS: Playstation2 System

Zathras

For Sale: original PS2 system with memory card and cables. $75 shipped O.B.O.

I bought this second hand to have another on a different TV but ended up never really using it. It has some scuffs on the top of the unit. I've never had any issues with it the few hours I've used it.

PM me if interested - thanks

Chris,

I think I got mine working...I cleaned it good and it booted right up.. I am going to try it with God of War tonight to see. That disc was giving me problems and I was never able to finish it. If I cannot get it to work....I will take this off your hands...I'll let you know tonight.

-Dean-

How does one check the manufacture date?

Cut it in half (not longitudinally!) and count the rings.

Large cells, made during the fall and winter when new game releases are abundant, mark the start of a ring. As the seasons continue, growth slows and then finally stops until the following late summer. A continuum of cell growth size can therefore be seen for each year.

The sizes of each ring depend on many factors, including location, temperature, online usage, and demo disc availability. In addition, ring growth is not always annual, so a ring may be absent from a core sample. These are some reasons why scientists can't rely solely on counting rings and must use crossdating from multiple samples to ensure accurate age determination.

Good luck!