LCVG

Tokyo Game Show 2006 - Must-see titles?

ChoiceStriker

Hi everyone,

I have the good fortune of being near Tokyo when TGS is happening this year. I've already got my ticket for tomorrow, and I'm wondering if anyone can give me any advice about the must-see titles of the show that I should be sure not to miss.

I'm sure I'll be back to post my impressions and some photos. Thanks for your input.

Eric

I guess everyones opinion of what a "must-see title" is different based on personel taste but a small list of games I am dying to get my hands on are:

Bioshock

Forza 2

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Lost Planet

Gears Of War (although I still have some reservations about the gameplay)

All games are for the 360. I might get a Wii eventually but I can't say I'm extremely excited for it. When/if they show a wave race game than they will have my full attention. :)

I guess everyones opinion of what a "must-see title" is different based on personel taste but a small list of games I am dying to get my hands on are:

Bioshock

Forza 2

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Lost Planet

Gears Of War (although I still have some reservations about the gameplay)

Are MS really showing a Western horror fps, a Western racing game, two western military FPS/shooters at TGS?

To me, the interest in TGS is all the weird & wacky Japanese games, for the Japanese market. Choicestriker asked what he should look out for at TGS, not what people were looking forward to. Have fun, Choicestriker, wish I was there too.

Are MS really showing a Western horror fps' date=' a Western racing game, two western military FPS/shooters at TGS?

To me, the interest in TGS is all the weird & wacky Japanese games, for the Japanese market. Choicestriker asked what he should look out for at TGS, not what people were looking forward to. Have fun, Choicestriker, wish I was there too.[/quote']

I have no idea what is shown at TGS. I'm just an ignorant westerner who doesn't like japaneese games. So sorry. :)