LCVG

Xbox 360 Webcam $28 + free shipping..

Anthony G

Thanks for the link Anthony. And if anyone was wondering, this works on any order. Such as the Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang HD-DVD they have priced at $31 with free shipping, now for $21. God only knows how long it will take to get here, but I'll take the wait for that incredible price break on an overpriced combo disc. I wonder how many times I can abuse this coupon this morning? :)

Yes, the card can be used to extend your Live subscription. It is odd that the price went up $6 in the last 12 hours since I ordered. I always wonder how certain websites manage thier pricing. It's not the first time I saw a good deal only to see the price change shortly after.

And the non-blind world sighs in relief as Keith is kept from owning a Live cam one day longer.
Man, you only say that because you haven't seen my balls.

On a related note, this google checkout thing is fabulous! I was debating whether to purchase BFME from Gamefly... then gamefly took $5 of their price making it $35... so I bit the bullet and decided to buy it (KEEP IT), then I saw google checkout, and I got it for $25!!! Now gamefly is sending me Dead Rising, and I own BFME.

I think you are correct Keith, I think google is eating the cost for now. My order from Buy.com still shows as $68.99, yet google only charged me the $58.99. In the email from Google they even let you know that the purchase website will show the original price before discount.

Google must charge retailers a fee for the checkout service. I can't imagine they can eat $10 on each transaction for long. This reminds me of the crazy coupon days of the late 90s/early 00s during the .com boom.

That being said, it certainly worked for me :) I had never used Google Checkout before, but the process was very smooth and easy, I will certainly use it in the future if the store offers it.