Xbox 360

11/1

F.E.A.R. : First Encounter Assault Recon

11/7

Call of Duty 3

Star Trek: Legacy

Fuzion Frenzy 2

Gears of War

Gears of War Collector's Edition (The Gears of War Collector's Edition contains:

* Destroyed Beauty, the Gears of War hardbound art book

* Bonus special features DVD, including:

- An inside look at the making of Gears of War

- The "Art of Gears of War" trailer

- Gears of War: The Race to E3)

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel

Tony Hawk's Project 8

11/9

Viva Pinata

11/14

Pimp My Ride

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Eragon

History Channel: Civil War

Rapala Trophies

Rayman 4

Sonic the Hedgehog

WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 Special Edition (The WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007 Special Edition includes:

* Custom WWE Tin Packaging

* World Wrestling Trivia Book

* Disc 3 of History of WWE Championship DVD)

Xbox 360 Forza Motorsport 2 Faceplate

College Hoops 2K7

11/20

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

Superman Returns

------------------------------------------------------------------

Playstation 2

11/7

Guitar Hero 2

Guitar Hero 2 with Guitar

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

PS2 Wireless Guitar Hero Controller

Call of Duty 3

SOCOM US Navy Seals Combined Assault

Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses

CSI

Delta Force Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre

Sega Genesis Collection

The Sopranos

Bionicle Heroes

Harley-Davidson

Tony Hawk's Project 8

11/14

Capcom Classics 2

Cartoon Network Racing

Eragon

Happy Feet

History Channel: Civil War

Horsez

Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles

NFL Street Vol 3

Pimp My Ride

Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Singstar Rocks

Test Drive Unlimited

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Xiaolin Showdown

Thrillville

College Hoops 2K7

11/20

Superman Returns

Backyard Basketball 2007

Jackass: The Game

Mercury Meltdown

Xbox

11/1

Knights of the Temple II

11/7

Call of Duty 3

11/14

Eragon

Capcom Classics Collection Volume 2

Xiaolin Showdown

Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 4

Thrillville

11/20

Superman Returns

College Hoops 2K7

Gamecube

11/7

Bionicle Heroes

Backyard Baseball 2007

11/14

Tomb Raider: Legend

Happy Feet

Almost everything on Nov. 7th. :D COD3, R6: Vegas, Gears of War (if impressions confirm my suspicion of awesomeness), Fusion Frenzy 2 (eventually), and a big maybe on Viva Pinata (although not likely with the mass amount of wicked titles shadowing it).

Add in a potential Wii (if I can get approval from the boss), and at an even more remote chance maybe PS3 (pending any of those games from last week materializing for launch and a win of the lottery).

If all of that happens, it will most definitely be homemade Christmas cards going out to the family as I will be broke.

Definites:

-F.E.A.R.

-Gears of War

-WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007

-Sega Genesis Collection (PS2)

Maybes:

-Call of Duty 3 (Yeah, this will more than likely end up being bought to be quite honest. Still, I'm not entirely convinced that Treyarch can achieve the same level of quality that the guys at Infinity Ward can. I want it to be good, but I'm not 100% committed to a buy yet with so many other games on the shelf. It may become something I ask to be given to me as a Christmas gift)

-Rainbow Six: Vegas (It looks nice. It looks like it actually plays pretty decently too. However, I've been completely BURNED with the last few Rainbow Six games and I'm not handing my money over so quickly. I'm completely wait and see with Vegas and I'll be reading impressions from the folks on the forum before I bother with the game.)

-Star Trek Legacy (I want to read some impressions before I jump in. Chances are good I'll buy though.)

Very likely on F.E.A.R.

Almost certainly for R6: Vegas if we can get some good co-op going.

Fuzion Frenzy 2 for the Live play. Probably on Gears of War.

Guitar Hero 2 for the PS2 unless we get a solid 360 release date and a controller adapter ;).

Definitely getting Capcom Classics 2 - it has a bunch of my faves in it, like Captain Commando, that I want to have for posterity :tu.

I'm interested to see how Superman Returns turns out, but not interested enough to buy it :P.

Definites:

Sony PS3

Call of Duty 3 (360)

Rainbow Six Vegas (360)

Gears of War (360)

SOCOM US Navy Seals Combined Assault (PS2) - I'll buy once I have a PS3

Resistance (PS3)

Possibles:

Blazing Angels (PS3)

F.E.A.R. : First Encounter Assault Recon (360)

Star Trek: Legacy (360)

Fuzion Frenzy 2 (360)

Final Fantasy XII (PS2)

Sega Genesis Collection (PS2)

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel (Getting it at some point but may not be until December)

Gears of War

Smackdown vs Raw

I have to admit to being tempted on the PS3 now that the 20 gig version isn't totally gimped, but my wife would kill me.

Guitar Hero 2 was a definite until I heard about the 360 version. There's still a chance I get it, but it probably won't be on release day (not if I want Gears of War at least).

This month is gonna be painful - in honor of Stencil's comment above mine, WWE 2007 is the only must-have IMO - the others aren't going to be bought on launch and I'm waiting until I think it's worth it to buy them (and I have time to even open the damn shrinkwrap!!!!!!!!!!)

Call of Duty 3 (360) - almost have to get it just because of the online component

F.E.A.R. : First Encounter Assault Recon (360) - I'll read up on the reviews and what you guys think of it before I make a decision

Fuzion Frenzy 2 (360) - seems infinitely less annoying than the previous version - might think about it

Gears of War (360) - with all the Sliced Bread 2.0 pre-press it's getting, it looks like I'd be stupid to pass this up - but if no one goes online with it and the single-player campaign is short, it's a rental - period

Rainbow Six: Vegas (360) - again, almost have to get it just because of the online component

Rayman 4 (360/Wii??) - I want this game, but I'd imagine it has to be played on the Wii for the full effect - milking a cow with the 360 controller just isn't the same

WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007 (360) - a lock, plain and simple

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (360) - if this is an actual game this time and not a mega-creepy Japanese lesbian dating simulator, I'll get it

Sega Genesis Collection (PS2) - old school, bitch

Capcom Classics 2 (PS2) - see previous comment

Jackass: The Game (PS2) - not buying it unless it has BMX Joust (in all seriousness, this game will either be really cool or thoroughly abominable)

Y'know, I'll probably end up buying zip off that list. There's good games in it, but money is tight & there's too much out there already to be played to drop $60 on launchday for a title, for me. I can wait.

Agreed. My brother finally beat the main quest in Oblivion after 115 hours. I'm only 12 hours into it (only 12?) and all I did was start getting Mages guild recommendations.

Once I realized that, I put a whoooole lotta games on eBay and put a whoooole lotta other games on my wish list into the "get as a gift" category. ;) If something (other than WWE 2007) is so popular online with you guys that it becomes a regular event around here, I'll get it, but if not, it can wait.