LCVG

Burger King Xbox 360 Games

Dave C

258966393_c43b1b1de5_t.jpg258966378_71eeb45ec5_t.jpg258966384_503de3212f_t.jpg

Some screens shots from Major Nelson:

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2006/10/02/537750.aspx

“Pocketbike Racer,” “Big Bumpin’,” “Sneak King” Available for $3.99 Each Starting Nov. 19

BURGER KING? restaurants invite guests to give and get the gift of games this holiday season with three ground-breaking Xbox/Xbox 360 video games available exclusively at BURGER KING restaurants nationwide. For a limited time only, starting Sunday, Nov. 19, the BK? Xbox Game Series – a collection of three authentic Xbox video games – will be available at participating restaurants for a recommended price of $3.99 per game with the purchase of a Value Meal.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I sooo want these. Especially "Sneak King". That's just HILARIOUS.

# ?Pocketbike Racer? ? In the wild world of Pocketbike racing, players race the King and his miniature motorbike crew through five fun, yet challenging speedways. Each track varies in level of difficulty, and players navigate long straights, tight bends and sharp turns at high speeds while attempting to earn enhancements and tools that they can use as an advantage over opponents. Featuring HAVE IT YOUR WAY? customization options, players select a bike and a driver and then hit the track of their choice *-- a BURGER KING? restaurant parking lot, a construction site, a backyard, the King?s garden or the Fantasy Ranch set. In addition to individual play, four players can race against each other in classic split-screen set-up, or eight players can battle it out online using XBOX Live.

# ?Big Bumpin?? ? Big Bumpin? looks like a traditional carnival bumper car ride and features familiar BURGER KING? personalities, including the Subservient Chicken and Brooke Burke. But, there?s a catch ? Big Bumpin? arenas come with some big hazards, like surprise saws, bottomless pits and ?power up? items that let gamers dole out thundering bumps. With several different types of game play, gamers have a chance to hone their bumper car skills in a variety of challenging scenarios. The game features five theme parks, including the ?Ice Box,? ?Broiler,? ?King?s Court,? ?The Deep? and ?Monsoon of Doom,? and multiple modes of play for each, such as intense four-player and XBOX Live-supported. Easy to learn. Fun to play. Difficult to avoid a major crash.

# ?Sneak King? ? Players step into the King?s royal shoes and use cunning and stealth to sneak up behind unsuspecting people and bestow them with a delicious meal. The goal of Sneak King is to surprise hungry citizens with BURGER KING? sandwiches and other menu items before they pass out from hunger. Whether in a logging yard, construction site, suburban neighborhood or downtown urban scene -- each rich with detail and hidden pathways -- players can hide out and earn points based on how elaborately the delivery is executed.

The most hilarious thing in the world would be to use the custom soundtrack feature on the Xbox 360 and play the Metal Gear Solid soundtrack during your Sneak King play session.:lol

No way in hell am I interested in buying (or playing for that matter) any of this stuff. The collector's argument has some weight though. I've seen far worse items offered at Burger King and McDonald's go for some prime cash on Ebay over the years.

No way in hell am I interested in buying (or playing for that matter) any of this stuff. The collector's argument has some weight though. I've seen far worse items offered at Burger King and McDonald's go for some prime cash on Ebay over the years.

I'm sure I could sell baby seal pelts for tons on eBay but I'm not gonna contribute to that cause, either.*

*The above is a hyperbole.

I'm sure I could sell baby seal pelts for tons on eBay but I'm not gonna contribute to that cause, either.

Then don't. I personally don't give a damn what anyone else chooses to do with thier time and money. So if folks choose to buy Burger King Xbox games, more power to them. It's none of my business anyway. Regardless of how silly I may think it is.;)**

**The above should be taken as completely, 100% serious. If you did not take it as such, you have failed life.

especially when around that time, MS becomes the 1 true mega conglomerate corporation by aquiring the last hold out,.... BK.

For some reason that entire statement reminded me of Demolition Man and the last remaining restraunt...Taco Bell.

Then don't. I personally don't give a damn what anyone else chooses to do with thier time and money. So if folks choose to buy Burger King Xbox games, more power to them. It's none of my business anyway. Regardless of how silly I may think it is.;)

That's my point, though. I do, in fact, take offense to others' buying this crap. If enough people do so (and I fear they will by the reaction so far), we're sending the message that this kind of thing is okay. In my mind, it's not. Give the stuff away for free if you want, but to charge for it, no matter how much it is? This crap belongs in banner ads on "Win a free Playstation 4" sites.