LCVG

Mac users, have a minute?

merlot

Ouch, that looks like ass... I hope not to many people that visit our site use Macs. :eh

It's interesting though, I figured the part that would have trouble would be the tabs. The rest are standard floats. Maybe it's the fieldset that's throwing them off.

Heh, that's the now defunct IE for OSX that hasn't been developed for quite a while. It's safe to ignore that version as anyone using it is probably used to stuff like that by now.

Are you perhaps using FrontPage to develop? Not sure how it is these days, but historically it's written very poor cross-browser code.

Heh, that's the now defunct IE for OSX that hasn't been developed for quite a while. It's safe to ignore that version as anyone using it is probably used to stuff like that by now.

Are you perhaps using FrontPage to develop? Not sure how it is these days, but historically it's written very poor cross-browser code.

I use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 to develop. I don't use the visual editor though, I hand code everything. I check it out in Firefox (and Netscape), IE5, IE6, IE7, and Opera. I also use online CSS validators to check my work. But since I only have a PC, I have no idea how I can co-develop for Mac.