LCVG

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 LCVG Federation

Romier S

I've got some great ideas for setting up our own federation and handling angles, heel/face turns, and much more. I'll detail some of that when I get a little more time and will update this thread, but I want to get a feeler out there and see what kind of interests folks have in the game and in participating (and committing!) to a long term fed.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't MATTER what your name is. You can take that Xbox 360, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways... and stick it straight up your roody-poo candy ass!

If ya SMELLLLLLLLALALALALALAOW what The Spark is cooking...

I'm interested :D

Yep. In the interim it doesn't terribly bother me that that functionality isn't built into the game as we can work around it. A few things I wanted to do to make this a really good time and no just a tournament/league type thing which can get a little old...

-Everyone has to use a created wrestler and that character has to have some type of gimmick or history (we'll work out if people want to have multiple characters later).

-We'll hold a big tournament to determine starting champions. Depending on how much interest there is, we can do maybe two belts to start. A World Champion level belt and something more intermediate like the Intercontinental Championship (these will be of course renamed with some LCVG zing!)

-Once things get rolling I'd like to do one or two "shows" a week to further the storylines

-Wait, did you just say storylines Romier? Yes I did. I think it would be neat for us to change "writers" every week (i.e. each one of use handles the direction of the stories on a weekly basis. For example I'll do them this week, Dean the next, Joey the next. So on and so forth). We'll have actual storylines happening to talk trash to one another about, we'll see heel/face changes, and a continuing drama that will keep the game interesting (and fresh) outside of the typical one on one stuff.

How's that sound? Any additions we're wanting to make or suggestions?

I'm buying the game the day it comes out.

I have no idea what my schedule is like in November and I admit I haven't been online as much lately (you all have Elder Scrolls IV to thank for that), but an online fed sounds like it can be fun.

And yes, I usually create a me-wrestler for the game and use him in season mode. That being said, I have no idea how stats are built in this game and it might be lopsided for one person to go online with a new character with 40 stat points versus someone who beat season mode twice and built his character up to 80.

I have solutions for those types of issues Anthony. I'm just waiting to see how the final game handles things before I start making rules etc. I also want to see how the game performs online. All of this may be premature cause if the game sucks online, this is all a moot point.

It's a THQ title, but I have memories of Wrestlemania XXI on the Xbox and its completely non-functional online modes at launch...

Different developing team handled that one. We'll see when it comes out.

Still pissed about the lack of custom soundtracks, by the way. :bh I'm now wondering if it's becasue of the online functionality. It'd be pretty hard to try to stream your own songs online so everyone can hear it when your wrestler comes out.

Different developing team handled that one.

Oh I'm well aware and I was one of the few that actually thought Wrestlemania wasn't as bad as some folks were making it out to be. The online side of it was atrocious though and both the developer and publisher (THQ) support was nonexistant. I'm hoping Yukes and THQ have thier act together for Smackdown because I'd love nothing more than for this game to perform wonderfully online.