LCVG

How many hours have you spent playing Elder Scrolls IV?

AnthonyVolpe

How many hours have you logged into Oblivion?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many hours have you logged into Oblivion?

• I don't own it
    • Less than 5
    • 5 to 10
    • 10 to 20
    • 20 to 40
    • 40 to 100
    • 100 to 300
    • 300 to 500
    • over 500

Should be interesting...

I only have 12 so far. My brother beat the main quest at 115 hours - he did a handful of side quests here and there, finished the Dark Brotherhood, did some stuff in the Mage's Guild and the Thieves Guild. He hasn't gone near the Fighter's Guild or the Arena and still has probably a lot of stuff on the map to unlock.

Pretty sure I'm in the 40-100 range. Need to get/hook up a KVM so I can continue on with it eventually, as I didn't really progress the main story that much. It sort of turned into how I wind up playing most GTA games where I just try to screw around a lot, then get bored with the repetitiveness of screwing around.

Around 60 here. I just did the Dark Brotherhood quest line and then a whole lot of random side quests and exploring.

With a better character development system I would have played around with it a lot more, trying different kinds of characters, doing things in different ways.

With a better character development system I would have played around with it a lot more, trying different kinds of characters, doing things in different ways.

Exactlly. Once I went through the dark brotherhood quests and farted around with a bunch of side quests I began to get bored with it all. I would have liked the game to play out differently depending on the type of character you build and the way you go about your business. That being said I've been thinking about popping the game back in and trying to finish the main quest. I just think I will anytime soon with Splinter Cell: DA coming in a week and the month of November being loaded with other "must buy" titles. Maybe during the next summer gaming drought I'll get back into it. :)

Oh and the # of hours I have put into it is around 40-60 so I'll vote 40-100.

I put in about fifty or sixty, which sounded like a lot until I thought about my /played from WoW back in the day. Once I finished the main quest line and the guild stuff, I'm afraid I just didn't see much left to do that interested me.

I'm eagerly awaiting Bethesda's take on Fallout, however. :D

Just as with Morrowind, this game never really grabbed me. I hated it at first and gradually warmed to it out of desperation as there was nothing else to play, but as soon as something better came along I dropped it again. I am a big RPG fan (in fact they are pretty much all I play anymore) but I just can not get into the Elder Scrolls games.

[edit] As for the poll, 20-40 hours sounds about right.