LCVG

Happy Birthday Keith! (KFredericks)....

Carlucci

Keith turns the ripe old age of 31 today. He hails from Massachusetts.

Here is his interview....

------------------------------

1. What kind of work do you do?

Metaphorically I dig holes, while other people inadvertently fill them. Literally, I work in the production technology department for college textbook publishing. Houghton Mifflin, the publisher of the Lord of the Rings franchise.

2. Until I brought it up, you had "Sometimes a fire extinguisher catches fire" as your signature . I can't tell you the countless hours I spent delving into the deep philosophical, socio-political, and religous impact of that statement. So what the hell did it mean, anyway?

It is an expression of my love for irony and the unexpected. How the hell are you supposed to put a fire extinguisher out? I guess if you had another one that wasn?t on fire, but who has two?

3. What is your favorite game of all time?

It would have to be the original Ninja Gaiden. I have never felt so rewarded when beating a game. And I?ve never been so caught up in a story.

4. If you could become any videogame character, and have his/her attributes in the real world, who would you choose to become and why?

I was gonna say Loco Roco but no, it is Gordon Freeman for practical every day reasons. I walk around my work halls constantly wondering if the ventilation shafts would offer a quicker way to the meeting room. If I was Gordon I wouldn?t think twice about giving it a shot.

5. What's the funniest prank you ever pulled on someone or had pulled on you?

My brother took my unopened movie that I rented from Blockbuster, removed the movie within (?The Beach?) and replaced it with one of my DVDs (?The Usual Suspects?). When I opened the case, I was SO PISSED that blockbuster gave me the wrong DVD, that I raced back to the store, screamed at the guy, threw ?The Usual Suspects? in his face and stormed out.

Needless to say, I found out it was a joke eventually. And while racing back to blockbuster yet again, this time to retrieve my property that I gave away, my mind was split between worrying about what the Blockbuster guy had done to my DVD (rented it out maybe?), and how exactly I was going to explain the situation.

6. If you were unable to hang out on this forum, which other would you choose and why?

I would create my own forum, make a dozen different accounts (specifically: Futurevoid, Stencil, CaptDS9E, Dogbert, Snakefish, Bruce B, Jtello, Tendril, Secretvampire, greenmonkey, robotmonkey, etc..) and just have a friggin ball making personal attacks and banning people.

-----------------------

Have a terriffic birthday, Keith! In your honor, I have designated this thread as a smiley-free zone. <DO NOT insert smiley here>

Enjoy!

Carlos.

Happy bday, Keith!

Your date of conception was on or about 17 January 1975 which was a Friday. You were born on a Friday.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2442695.5.

The golden number for 1975 is 19.

The epact number for 1975 is 17.

The year 1975 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/11/1975 and ending 1/30/1976. You were born in the Chinese year of the Rabbit.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Raven; your plant is Ivy.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Choiach, the fourth month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 5 Heshvan 5736.

As of 10/10/2006 8:56:00 AM EDT

You are 31 years old.

You are 372 months old.

You are 1,618 weeks old.

You are 11,323 days old.

You are 271,760 hours old.

You are 16,305,656 minutes old.

You are 978,339,360 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:

Mya (1979) Jodi Lyn O'Keefe (1978) Bob Burnquist (1976)

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (1974) Brett Favre (1969) Mike Malinin (1967)

Tanya Tucker (1958) David Lee Roth (1955) Charles Dance (1946)

Ben Vereen (1946) Harold Pinter (1930) Richard Jaeckel (1926)

Thelonious Monk (1917) Edward D. Wood, Jr. (1924) Helen Hayes (1900)

Giuseppe Verdi (1813)

Top songs of 1975

Love Will Keep Us Together by Captain & Tennille Fly, Robin, Fly by Silver Convention

Island Girl by Elton John He Don't Love You by Tony Orlando & Dawn

Bad Blood by Neil Sedaka Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell

Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John That's the Way (I Like It) by KC & the Sunshine Band

Jive Talkin' by Bee Gees Fame by David Bowie

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.43170254403131 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 365 days till your next birthday

on which your cake will have 32 candles.

Those 32 candles produce 32 BTUs,

or 8,064 calories of heat (that's only 8.0640 food Calories!) .

You can boil 3.66 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1975 there were approximately 3.1 million births in the US.

In 1975 the US population was approximately 203,302,031 people, 57.4 persons per square mile.

In 1975 in the US there were approximately 2,152,662 marriages (10.1%) and 1,036,000 divorces (4.9%)

In 1975 in the US there were approximately 1,921,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)

In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.

In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.

Your birthstone is Tourmaline. Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Opal, Jasper

I would create my own forum, make a dozen different accounts (specifically: Futurevoid, Stencil, CaptDS9E, Dogbert, Snakefish, Bruce B, Jtello, Tendril, Secretvampire, greenmonkey, robotmonkey, etc..)

Dear God,

If I have ever wanted anything more than this forum (aside from the PS3, Phoebe Cates circa Fast Times, and the reunion of Oingo Boingo), please let Keith's forum come to fruition.

Love,

Josh

Happy birthday, Keith!