LCVG

Silent Hill 4

Romier S

Report over at IGN. You can find it here:

Silent Hill 4 in 2004

A small snippet:

The most interesting bit of news, however, is just how quickly the game will be ready -- As soon as late 2004 in Japan. And according to our moles close to the company, it could be even sooner than that.

Well it would be the understatement of the year to say I'm not looking forward to this. Seems Konami is moving back to a male protagonist. Perhaps another side story ala Silent Hill 2? I am personally hoping so. As much as I enjoyed Silent Hill 3, its a good thing that Team Silent wrapped up the remaining threads from the first game. To keep the series fresh it needs to move past that story and move to a more serialistic style of storytelling (ala Hithcock presents or the Twilight Zone). To be more clear I'm looking forward to the more bold and human storylines of Silent Hill 2 in the next installment(s). There is much more horror to be told from Silent Hill and as long as Konami keeps the quality high, I will continue to be there without question.

Originally posted by FutureVoid@Oct 7 2003, 12:12 AM

The most interesting bit of news, however, is just how quickly the game will be ready -- As soon as late 2004 in Japan. And according to our moles close to the company, it could be even sooner than that.

There is much more horror to be told from Silent Hill and as long as Konami keeps the quality high, I will continue to be there without question.

And I will be right in line behind you. :twisted: