LCVG

Online Game Schedule for the week of 10/22

Romier S

It returns! I'll be online as much as possible this week to give my 360 a good workout after the trip to Microsoft. Join if you can and have fun if you do.

Monday 10 PM EST Call of Duty 2

Tuesday 9 PM ES Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Wednesday 10PM EST Phantasy Star Universe (if the launch actually works)

Thursday 9 PM EST Splinter Cell Double Agent Multiplayer

Friday 9 PM EST Battlestar Galactica and I'll be damned if I'm online;)

Weekend Spotlight(Anytime you guys want):

Chromehounds (which will be back on the schedule next week)

When we were able to play I was having a blast. It's too bad we ran into so many connection issues though. A few of us did play some 8 player coop afterwards that ran nice and smooth. I talked to Chris (Ruffneck) about hosting next Tuesday since he's got a pretty nice connection to work with. Keep in mind that it would be a DLC maps room if that's the case (why can't we just turn that on or off!).

Sorry for all the disconnects last night in GRAW all. It was definitely fun when it worked though.

I might be up for some Splinter Cell this evening, but if I end up picking up Marvel chances are I'll be playing that. Anyone else plan on getting Marvel today?

I might be up for some Splinter Cell this evening, but if I end up picking up Marvel chances are I'll be playing that. Anyone else plan on getting Marvel today?
:tu I can do that as well. F' it. Lost can wait. I'm playing a round of Tiger at 8, but at 9 I'm ready for Marvel or SC: DA. Or both.

Im up for splinter cell tonight.. My game stop is also getting PSO tomorrow.. Pre-Ordered Rainbow 6 today along with gears of war(Stores only getting enough for pre-orders)..

Not sure about getting marvel yet, Seeing I sol most of My 360 games to most of you.. Im pretty much back up to where I was with games 3 months ago.:) But if Marvel Is Worth buying, for those who Have it let me know.