LCVG

Cheap Cables?

joshiajay

I'm taking the plunge into Hi-Def this week and I will need cables to hook up my XBOX 360 and cable box to my new TV. A few weeks ago someone posted a site that had cheap cables but I couldn't find it using the search feature. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The LCD I'm getting has 2 component, 1 HDMI-HDCP, and 2 DVI-HDCP

What is the best input to use for the cable and for the XBOX?

Thanks,

Ajay

Reasonable and fast. Monoprice is a great company. Their premium cables are top notch, though their regular cables are perfectly fine too. I just bought a bunch to rewire/replace some cables & was perfectly happy with the service & the cables. I know Joey is a fan too.

I wouldn't buy a HDMI cable from anywhere else by the way.

I too have had a great experience with monoprice. Their HDMI and component cables are fantastic. I never have believed the hype over the expensive cables, but if you go to avsforums you can read all about the hype of extra tight fitting cables that not only provide a better picture but also improve your love life while making your male pattern baldness and expanding waist-line diminish. Don't Believe the Hype.

Have fun with the new tv. I am so glad that I took the plunge a few months ago.

Michael

I too have had a great experience with monoprice. Their HDMI and component cables are fantastic. I never have believed the hype over the expensive cables, but if you go to avsforums you can read all about the hype of extra tight fitting cables that not only provide a better picture but also improve your love life while making your male pattern baldness and expanding waist-line diminish. Don't Believe the Hype.

Have fun with the new tv. I am so glad that I took the plunge a few months ago.

Michael

:tu

:wub monoprice. I've spent about $250 there in the past year between computer cables and HT cables. (35ft, 60ft of component/s-vid cable is expensive!)