LCVG

Italian Job

Sam P

That was just me being pessimistic, I've not actually seen the new version. I feel like I've seen the whole film from beginning to end after having watched the trailer, but mainly wanted to remind people of the fact that the original was also released the same day.

I rented it yesterday and watched it before the baseball game. I enjoyed it. Seth Green was pretty funny and his impersonation of the dude from the Transporter was spot on. :)

Oh....and Charlize is always easy on the eyes. She is easily one of the hottest women to walk the face of the earth.

-Dean-

I watched it and thought it was good. I watched the original a few nights earlier and liked it quite a bit more, though. Outside of the name of the film, name of Charlie Croker, and mini-coopers the 2 films have very little in common.

I bet Marky Mark doesn't even say "You're only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!" in a cockney accent.

Nor does it have a chorus of guys singing "This is the self-preservation society" for a bit. Quite catchy.

I wouldn't bother with it. I just watched it, and if you've seen the trailer, you've pretty much seen the movie. All the jokes, all the stunts, the entire film given away in the trailer. That just drives me up the wall, I might have enjoyed it if I didn't know exactly what was coming at every turn. Recommended for Mini enthusiasts only.

That's the impression I got when I first saw the trailer. Especially when it showed the truck (presumably carrying the money) fall underground when a perimeter around it is demolished by explosives. I would rather find that out when I see the movie.