LCVG

DDD.com's 20% off sale (Nov. 10 - 18)

PrivatePixel

Fo those getting the 360 HDDVD add on. Stock up on some films

I'm there. Already started up my DDD shopping cart.

Remind me again guys.. What should be on the top of my HD-DVD shopping list? I'm more concerned with the video presentation than the audio.

I already purchase MI3.

Edit: 1st order placed. I may be going back for more:

HDD : THE BOURNE SUPREMACY $ 17.41 1 $ 17.41

HDD : PITCH BLACK (UR) $ 17.41 1 $ 17.41

HDD : BATMAN BEGINS $ 16.78 1 $ 16.78

HDD : V FOR VENDETTA $ 16.78 1 $ 16.78

Promotional Discount: Discount

applied

above

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: FREE

Your Total: $68.38

Buy.com might also be worth looking at. Their $10 off $30 with Google checkout thing has been extended. I think some HD-DVD's don't tend to get sold below $30 due to their MSRP's, and for those Buy might be a better deal (also if you're buying 2 titles that are ~$20 normally at both places, Buy may be slightly lower). I got a few $30 Criterions using it last month, you can use the coupon as many times as you want.

Edit: the actual URL is deepdiscountdvd.com :)

Remind me again guys.. What should be on the top of my HD-DVD shopping list? I'm more concerned with the video presentation than the audio.

Your off to a good start :-)

Other top looking discs

Seabiscuit, Chronicles of Riddick, Serenity, The Searchers, Aeon Flux, Training Day, Corpse Bride, Sahara, Fast and the Furious 1 and 3.

Those are just a few

Is the thread title correct? DDD.com brings up a company offering 3D viewing technology.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if the full name of the site was going to fit on the Subject line, and I took it for granted that if you were also a member of a DVD or HT forum, DDD.com would be recognized as DeepDiscountDVD. :o

As Ryan FB stated in his reply, it's www.deepdiscountdvd.com/.

FYI: in addition to disc media, the discount also applies to media storage (e.g. racks & cases), as well as UMD movies and posters. Toys and video games are excluded.

Your off to a good start :-)

Other top looking discs

Seabiscuit, Chronicles of Riddick, Serenity, The Searchers, Aeon Flux, Training Day, Corpse Bride, Sahara, Fast and the Furious 1 and 3.

Those are just a few

Thanks Joey.

I had Serenity and Training Day in my cart but moved those to my wish list. I already have those on DVD and I don't think I'll be in a mood to watch those again anytime soon.

I would consider Aeon Flux for its video presentation. Is the film really that bad though?

Yeah, after hemming and hawing and waiting through every last extension, I whittled my cart down and finally placed my order. :P

TWILIGHT ZONE COMPLETE DEFINITIVE $ 155.89 1 $ 155.89

RENO 911-3RD SEASON $ 14.48 1 $ 14.48

POLICE SQUAD-COMPLETE SERIES $ 10.93 1 $ 10.93

SOLARIS (WS) $ 5.74 1 $ 5.74

I enjoyed Police Squad! It was just a little ahead of its time, like Sledgehammer! was.

Last call. Sale ends tonight.

Sonova! :bh

I thought it ended on the 18th, so last night I was comparing prices of Arrested Development's season sets to Amazon's. Amazon was a heck of a lot cheaper, so I went with them in the end. But I think even after taking 20% off DDD's price, Amazon was a couple dollars cheaper. Oh well. I usually see DDD's prices as cheaper.