LCVG

Happy Birthday Todd (cane corso)....

Carlucci

Since we have two of them on this forum, we can't call him "The Todd", but today one of our Todd's is turning 30.

Happy Birthday, Todd!

The interview:

-------------------------

1. What kind of work do you do? Where is Keller, TX exactly?

I recently changed jobs/career. I took less money in exchange for some job satisfaction. I work for my dad. He owns a cabinet shop that builds cabinets for commercial offices (mostly doctor's offices). I now live in Forney, which is about 30 miles outside Dallas. The worst part about moving was losing my FIOS internet.

2. Your gamertag/forum name is cane corso. Tell us about your pets.

I have three dogs. Cane Corso - Enzo who weighs about 130 pounds. Mountain View Cur - Hummer who weighs about 60 pounds. Coton De Tulear - Casper who weighs about 10 pounds. Oddly, Enzo and Casper play together the most.

3. What is your favorite game of all time?

That's a tough one. Probably, GoldenEye 007. A bunch of us played that almost everyday during college. Some damn good times.

4. If you could become any videogame character, and have his/her attributes in the real world, who would you choose to become and why?

No clue.....Terrell Owens from Madden. Then I could shut my/his mouth.

5. If you had to choose another era in past history to live in, which time would you choose and why?

Anytime during late 1800's, I guess what was considered the "Wild West" or "Old West." No real reason just curious about the old west legends, myths, etc

6. What's the funniest prank you ever pulled on someone or had pulled on you?

It's a long story and one of those "you had to be there" moments. But...we had a guy at my previous job who called in to try and get on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire show (back when it just aired). We found out and we had a guy from our offices in New York (we knew he would check caller id) give him a call and pretend to be someone from the show. He went in to all the details about flight info, hotel, etc. We already picked real flight info and stuff b/c we knew we would check it out. He did and of course it all checked out. He was all excited calling people and making other plans. We finally had to tell him after a few days and the reation on his face was priceless. Like I said, you had to be there. (It doesn't help that I am terrible at telling stories.)

----------------------

Hope you are having a great day!

Carlos.

Happy Birthday, Todd!

Your date of conception was on or about 17 February 1976 which was a Tuesday. You were born on a Tuesday.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2443091.5.

The golden number for 1976 is 1.

The epact number for 1976 is -1.

The year 1976 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/31/1976 and ending 2/17/1977. You were born in the Chinese year of the Dragon.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Snake; your plant is Thistle.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Tyby, the first month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 17 Heshvan 5737.

Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 18 Heshvan 5737.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.3.6.7 which is

12 baktun 18 katun 3 tun 6 uinal 7 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Tuesday, 17 Dhi'l-Qa'dih 1396 (1396-11-17).

As of 11/9/2006 7:38:22 PM EST

You are 30 years old.

You are 360 months old.

You are 1,565 weeks old.

You are 10,957 days old.

You are 262,987 hours old.

You are 15,779,258 minutes old.

You are 946,755,502 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:

Sisqo (1978) Nick Lachey (1973) Chris Jericho (1970)

Lou Ferrigno (1951) Tom Fogerty (1941) Mary Travers (1936)

Carl Sagan (1934) Spiro Agnew (1918) Hedy Lamarr (1913)

Top songs of 1976

Tonight's the Night by Rod Stewart Silly Love Songs by Wings

Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John & Kiki Dee Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor

Play The Funky Music by Wild Cherry December, 1963 (Oh What a Night) by Four Seasons

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon Kiss and Say Goodbye by Manhattans

If You Leave Me Now by Chicago Love Hangover by Diana Ross

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.28845401174168 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 365 days till your next birthday

on which your cake will have 31 candles.

Those 31 candles produce 31 BTUs,

or 7,812 calories of heat (that's only 7.8120 food Calories!) .

You can boil 3.54 US ounces of water with that many candles.