LCVG

Happy Birthday Adam Tyner!

Carlucci

Adam Tyner turns 28 years young today. He hails from Greenville, SC.

The interview....

----------------------

1. What kind of work do you do?

I'm your garden variety web developer, and I've been working at 10best.com for (yikes!) right at six years now. I used some of those mad skillz, as I think the kids call 'em, to manage and render the content for LCVG.

2. Your gamertag/forum name is Sonic Yogurt. Where did that come from?

One of my favorite bands when I was in college was Tuscadero, an underappreciated power-pop outfit out of D.C. I've always liked their song "Sonic Yogurt" but loved the title even more, and I figured it was distinctive enough to make a good GamerTag.

3. What is your favorite game of all time?

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball! No, the game that holds the (sniffles!) most dear place in my heart is Mega Man 2. I can't remember a time growing up when I wasn't gaming, but Mega Man 2 is what really turned me into a frothing-at-the-mouth rabid gamer. Simple, infectious gameplay...still the best music of any title from the past 20 years...plus it's kinda short 'n easy, and that's usually a plus.

4. If you could become any videogame character, and have his/her attributes in the real world, who would you choose to become and why? And please note rule change: No fair naming a video game character who also happens to be a Real Human, like Tiger Woods.

Being a teleporter would be neat, but only if I could make the same sound effects as the Ariloulaleelay Skiff from the "Star Control" games. I know that's an inanimate ship and not a character, exactly, but I guarantee that it's an answer no one else would ever give.

5. Nearly 100% of your recent posts have been on HD DVD matters. You review DVD's for DVDTalk.com, and you confess to liking "Josie and the Pussycats". We're not here to judge you, man, but what about that movie tickled your fancy?

Ha. I'd post more about other stuff, but I can't seem to juggle more than one obsession at a time, and HD DVD has been gobbling up just about every spare moment since its launch in April.

Three of my favorite things in the world are (a) female-fronted bands with crunchy guitars and whale-sized pop hooks, (B) tiny, cute brunettes, and © a ridiculous sense of humor. So, yeah. I'm the target demographic for Josie and the Pussycats. Well, the other target demographic. The one who's not a prepubescent, eleven year old girl. It's a much more clever flick than most people seem to think.

6. You've recently been sighted arm-in-arm with Princess Jasmine. What's she like?

Believe it or not, I actually did the whole Dinner with the Princesses thing at Disneyland. (To make it sound incrementally less creepy, I was with my much, much, much younger sister.) Five princesses stopped by our table, and Jasmine offered to post with me. Snow White? Aurora? Ariel? Belle? Snubbed! Well, not "snubbed" so much as "they didn't offer, and I didn't ask", but still...! Jasmine? Class act, all the way.

Thanks! This was fun.

----------------------

Have a Happy Birthday Adam!

Carlos.

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Your date of conception was on or about 24 February 1978 which was a Friday. You were born on a Friday.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2443829.5.

The golden number for 1978 is 3.

The epact number for 1978 is 21.

The year 1978 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/7/1978 and ending 1/27/1979. You were born in the Chinese year of the Horse.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Snake; your plant is Thistle.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Tyby, the first month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 17 Heshvan 5739.

Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 18 Heshvan 5739.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.5.7.5 which is

12 baktun 18 katun 5 tun 7 uinal 5 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Friday, 16 Dhi'l-Hijjih 1398 (1398-12-16).

As of 11/17/2006 8:51:03 AM EST

You are 28 years old.

You are 336 months old.

You are 1,461 weeks old.

You are 10,227 days old.

You are 245,456 hours old.

You are 14,727,411 minutes old.

You are 883,644,663 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:

Isaac Hanson (1980) Laura Wilkinson (1977) Daisy Fuentes (1966)

RuPaul (1960) Danny DeVito (1944) Lorne Michaels (1944)

Tom Seaver (1944) Lauren Hutton (1943) Martin Scorsese (1942)

Gordon Lightfoot (1938) Rock Hudson (1925) Lee Strasberg (1901)

Top songs of 1978

Night Fever by Bee Gees Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb

Le Freak by Chic Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees

Kiss You All Over by Exile Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey

Baby Come Back by Player MacArthur Park by Donna Summer

Thicker Than Water by Andy Gibb Three Times a Lady by Commodores

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.0027397260274 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 365 days till your next birthday

on which your cake will have 29 candles.

Those 29 candles produce 29 BTUs,

or 7,308 calories of heat (that's only 7.3080 food Calories!) .

You can boil 3.31 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1978 there were approximately 3.1 million births in the US.

In 1978 the US population was approximately 203,302,031 people, 57.4 persons per square mile.

In 1978 in the US there were approximately 2,152,662 marriages (10.1%) and 1,036,000 divorces (4.9%)

In 1978 in the US there were approximately 1,921,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)

In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.

In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.

Your birthstone is Citrine

The Mystical properties of Citrine

Citrine is said to help one connect with Spirit.

Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Yellow Topaz, Pearl, Diamond