LCVG

Nintendo Wii Friends Code List

EnemaEms

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just add you guys in the address book, right? When I go to the Mii channel, I can't see any other Mii's - I guess I need to wait for you guys to accept?

Miis won't just drop in unless people send them to you. But if you've both got Mii travelling setup (I forget where those settings are) your Miis can jump from Wii to Wii while they're off (with WiiConnect24 on), and then you'll find them in the Mii Parade and you can drag them over to the Mii Plaza.

I don't know if Miis from the parade will appear in games or if you have to drag 'em to the plaza first, but it would seem like Nintendo to have you approve of Miis first by grabbing them from the parade.

Okay, I guess I'm a little confused. I added all of you to my address book; did you get requests like a friend request, or do you have to add me regardless? If so, get to it!! :)

We get nothing. Just gotta add you ourselves.

I'm lazy, but I'll try to get everyone added tonight :)

I tried e-mailing my Wii with the numbers, but that doesn't really help (you'd still have to write 'em down on actual paper to have 'em handy when adding to your address book).

I think Im right on this, but having your Traveling Settings to ON allows other people's Miis to travel to your system, but to have your Mii travel to other Wiis you must have that particular Mii's Mingle setting to ON.

This is all in regard to the Mii Parade. I think you can send Miis via the send feature no matter what settings you have.

And Miis that have mingling on will appear in other people's games. I was playing baseball with Chris, Jason, and a whole bunch of people I didnt know. I assume they were from all of you guy's Wiis.

I think Im right on this, but having your Traveling Settings to ON allows other people's Miis to travel to your system, but to have your Mii travel to other Wiis you must have that particular Mii's Mingle setting to ON.

This is all in regard to the Mii Parade. I think you can send Miis via the send feature no matter what settings you have.

And Miis that have mingling on will appear in other people's games. I was playing baseball with Chris, Jason, and a whole bunch of people I didnt know. I assume they were from all of you guy's Wiis.

That's cool. I wonder if your Miis' activities throughout the day show up in their respective journals? If they keep adding to this, this could be one giant Animal Crossing. I feel like my Mii space needs furniture.

So when your slot lights up blue right now you know you've either got a new message or someone sent you a Mii, and it's not hard to figure out which (if no message, launch Mii channel). But what happens when there are lots of different things people can send you? I hope things start coming with messages so you can always just check the message board to see who sent what.

EDIT: Oops, I thought I was posting to the launch discussion thread...