LCVG

Happy Birthday Iain!

Carlucci

Happy Birthday, Iain! Your date of conception was on or about 26 February 1974 which was a Tuesday. You were born on a Tuesday.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2442370.5.

The golden number for 1974 is 18.

The epact number for 1974 is 6.

The year 1974 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/23/1974 and ending 2/10/1975. You were born in the Chinese year of the Tiger.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Snake; your plant is Thistle.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Tyby, the first month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 5 Kislev 5735.

Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 6 Kislev 5735.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.1.6.6 which is

12 baktun 18 katun 1 tun 6 uinal 6 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Tuesday, 4 Dhi'l-Qa'dih 1394 (1394-11-4).

As of 11/20/2006 11:09:23 AM EST

You are 32 years old.

You are 384 months old.

You are 1,670 weeks old.

You are 11,689 days old.

You are 280,547 hours old.

You are 16,832,829 minutes old.

You are 1,009,969,763 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:

McCaughey septuplets (1997) Kerri Strug (1977) Jodie Foster (1962)

Meg Ryan (1961) Calvin Klein (1942) Ted Turner (1938)

Dick Cavett (1936) Larry King (1933) Indira Gandhi (1917)

Tommy Dorsey (1905) James Garfield (1831)

Top songs of 1974

The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand Seasons In the Sun by Terry Jacks

The Streak by Ray Stevens Having My Baby by Paul Anka

Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas Billy, Don't Be a Hero by Bo Donaldson & the Heywoods

Annie's Song by John Denver The Loco-Motion by Grand Funk

TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia) by MFSB with the Three Degrees I Can Help by Billy Swan

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.57495107632094 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 364 days till your next birthday

on which your cake will have 33 candles.

Those 33 candles produce 33 BTUs,

or 8,316 calories of heat (that's only 8.3160 food Calories!) .

You can boil 3.77 US ounces of water with that many candles.

Iain's interview....

--------------------

1. What kind of work do you do? Where were you born? Where do you live now?

I'm a support engineer for helpdesk software, at a company that now blocks LCVG.com (boo! - hence me taking so long to get my message...) It's okay, and the childcare is excellent, which is great. I was born in Cambridge (the proper one, not the admittedly excellent facsimile that you Americans set up when you needed a University town. I'm still in the UK, but just outside London, which is about the right distance to be from it, frankly; I can still get to all the fun, but I can see cows from my bedroom window.

2. I googled the name Iain and found there were a lot of you. Is it pronounced 'Eeyun' or some other way? What's the strangest pronunciation you've heard?

Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be pronounced. It's clearly not as simple as I think, otherwise the English (I'm half Scottish) wouldn't have felt the need to take that second 'i' out. The number of times I've been called Yainy or similar on XBox Live is pretty impressive...

3. What is your favorite game of all time?

Oooh, toughy. For ages, well pretty much since I first played it, I've been saying Mario 64. Everything just hangs together so well, and it still manages to have a better 3D platforming control system than far too many current games. But Super Monkey Ball, Crazy Taxi and Spindizzy are all pretty close behind. And pretty much for the same reason - I've got a really low boredom threshold in games, and so a simple but deep control that just 'feels right' is at the core of any game I enjoy.

4. If you could become any videogame character, and have his/her attributes in the real world, who would you choose to become and why? No fair naming a real life person, Like Tiger Woods.

It's funny you should mention Tiger, because after decades of poo-poohing golf as a pastime in general, and computerized golf in particular, my brother bought me Tiger '07 on the 360 for my birthday this year and all of a sudden I'm so hooked (those natural controls again) that I'm actually considering buying some clubs.

Anyway, to a proper answer - I'd go for The Guy From Rolling Thunder, because while his ability to jump insane distances would be nice in itself, mainly I want his awesome 70s outfit, and the physique to pull it off

5. What's the funniest prank you ever pulled on someone or had pulled on you?

I'm no expert on pranks, but in retrospect my reaction to Finlay's writing on my brand new $1800 TV with wax crayon was pretty hilarious. IN RETROSPECT. At the time I was just in a crumpled heap trying not to cry.

It all came off, thanks to that really nice cloth that comes with the PSP Value Pack - I can't recommend them highly enough! So that's my tip for the day; buy a PSP, because you never know when you might need to remove wax crayon from your LCD.

Iain

------------------