LCVG

Kingdom Hearts the latest GH title.

Kingdom Hearts has been oft-rumored as the next greatest hits title. Well, I saw the game at Future Shop today in its greatest hits packaging, so I immediately went down to EB to pick up a prev. owned copy with the original packaging and save a few sheckels.

Hopefully, before the end of the year, sony will see fit to release Dark Cloud 2 and The Getaway as GH titles.

Original packaging is definitely the way to go here. It's such a pretty cover, that greatest hits labeling just destroys it. Ugghhhh!!

No shame in paying half of what your friends did for the same game...

Don't get me wrong, I only paid $19.99 for it. I just wanted act fast and get the original cover before they sold them all... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Borrowed a friends PS2 and just destroyed my productivity playing this on the weekend. Nice to know that I don't hate Square, just their Final Fantasy titles ;). The combat in this is chaos incorporated but it's quick, fast, and over quickly. I am loving this game to death. But enough of you guys, back to the game :P.

Originally posted by Pharmboy@Nov 2 2003, 01:24 PM

Borrowed a friends PS2 and just destroyed my productivity playing this on the weekend. Nice to know that I don't hate Square, just their Final Fantasy titles ;). The combat in this is chaos incorporated but it's quick, fast, and over quickly. I am loving this game to death. But enough of you guys, back to the game :P.

I wish I share your enthusiasm.

I bought this game recently and played my first 45 mins on Friday afternoon. I put it down after that and had no desire to continue. Went through the boring tutorial stuff, collected some junk to "build a raft" and then I couldn't go on any longer. I was falling asleep.

Then I put in Hit & Run and ran over some people.

I know, I've probably haven't given it enough time. But it's been such a chore to get through the first bit that I just haven't had much desire to get into it.

Then I got distracted with SSX Tricky and haven't put that down since. That my brother kept kicking my ass in it made me want to keep playing....

• 2 years later...