LCVG

Sucky Monday

Rob B

So I start out this morning to go get my coffee. I go to make my left hand turn on to 212,off of crosstown blvd(which is the street I live on) AND BAM!!!!!! T-boned.

The good news both my airbags deployed the side curtain and steering wheel one. I got a bump on the head and banged up a little but I seem to be ok, I was able to get out of the car under my own power. The officer would latter tell me we was surprised to see that because usually those same kind of accidents at that intersection the person isn?t so lucky.

The bad news my car is a wreck. well a least on the driver side.

But this is trivial I?m just glad I appear to be ok.

I will try to post picks of the car at some point soon.

We got rear-ended a few years back, and it resulted in a chronic back problem. Make sure you are 100% okay, because things can show up days later even though you felt fine right afterward.

I second this sentiment. Have yourself checked out. Things can crop up well after you thought you were fine.

We got rear-ended a few years back, and it resulted in a chronic back problem. Make sure you are 100% okay, because things can show up days later even though you felt fine right afterward.
I was in a T-bone wreck 5 years ago that wound up putting glass in my left elbow (no side airbags). It wasn't until a couple years ago that I started experiencing the effects of cubital tunnel syndrome (loss of control/feeling in the ring and pinky fingers due to pressure on a nerve in the elbow) intermittently, which went away for a while but has just recently come back. :td

Hopefully Bobbio won't have those kinds of problems though, glad you're okay!

I agree. I was in a sandwich crash (rear ended into the car in front of me) 3 years ago. I was in a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but the police didn't let me get up out of my broken seat. Turned out at the hospital I had strained neck muscles, so I ended up having a few headaches for a couple weeks. I was more shaken up mentally, though. I still drive like I don't trust other people or even my side view mirrors. I got another Jeep Grand Cherokee because I value my life a little more than saving a few miles on gas.

well just got back from the doc. minus the few aches and pains and the above mentioned neck pain I'm good enough to keep taking the extra strength Tylenol I picked up at Target Monday night.

I got a call from the ins. adjuster today and sounds like it will be a total loss. Now they just got to detrimine value. I was quoted a lose number of 9k but that sucks I owe more than that on my car yet......... but he was gonna get back to me after he looked at some more hard data.