LCVG

Netflix members...

kelley

49 minutes ago, Whooter said:

Going back to Sleighed It:  Is this a Netflix show that's not actually on Netflix?  I can't find it on the service and it seems like it's only on YouTube.  Is that right?

Or am I stupid?

You are right. It is an odd decision. 

I can't answer if you're stupid or not, sorry. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 12:00 AM, Romier S said:

I binged all of “You” Season 2 today. The show is just utterly silly trash and I love it! Seriously it just goes to totally bonkers places by the end but it’s compelling as hell and a damned treat to watch. The supporting cast around Joe is even better this season. Highly recommended if you dug Season 1.

Finally finished Season 2 last night.  It is pure pulp, but it keeps you watching. We enjoyed it throughout. 

Have you checked out "Money Heist"?  It's a great, ridiculous, compelling, caper series.  

Carlos.

• 4 weeks later...

It’s okay. We’re watching it as well, just finished the third episode. The comic is so unbelievably good and this is a lesser version thereof. But it’s still fun to see and the casting choices are solid.

Not a huge fan of how they’re altering the script at times, but they would never do all the episodes it would take for a fully faithful adaptation anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...