LCVG
kelley

Netflix members...

Going back to Sleighed It:  Is this a Netflix show that's not actually on Netflix?  I can't find it on the service and it seems like it's only on YouTube.  Is that right?

Or am I stupid?

49 minutes ago, Whooter said:

Going back to Sleighed It:  Is this a Netflix show that's not actually on Netflix?  I can't find it on the service and it seems like it's only on YouTube.  Is that right?

Or am I stupid?

You are right. It is an odd decision. 

I can't answer if you're stupid or not, sorry. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Whooter said:

Or am I stupid?

It’s only on the Netflix YouTube channel.

• Like 1

I binged all of “You” Season 2 today. The show is just utterly silly trash and I love it! Seriously it just goes to totally bonkers places by the end but it’s compelling as hell and a damned treat to watch. The supporting cast around Joe is even better this season. Highly recommended if you dug Season 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foogledricks said:

Lost in Space S2 is fabulous.  IMO, significantly better than S1.  Much better writing and character development. At least, so far.

it was fantastic. Still waiting on a renewal.

14 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

it was fantastic. Still waiting on a renewal.

It is so good. Wow it would be sad if they'd didn't do more seasons. But I imagine it is expensive.

Netflix have acquired the Studio Ghibli catalogue for territories outside of US/Canada.

That’s some of their 17bn dollar fund for spending in 2020 well spent.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 12:00 AM, Romier S said:

I binged all of “You” Season 2 today. The show is just utterly silly trash and I love it! Seriously it just goes to totally bonkers places by the end but it’s compelling as hell and a damned treat to watch. The supporting cast around Joe is even better this season. Highly recommended if you dug Season 1.

Finally finished Season 2 last night.  It is pure pulp, but it keeps you watching. We enjoyed it throughout. 

Have you checked out "Money Heist"?  It's a great, ridiculous, compelling, caper series.  

Carlos.

• Like 1

Watched the first 2 eps of Locke & Key and it’s ok so far. I’m not sure it’s “clicking” for me yet but, I’ll definitely watch more. 

It’s okay. We’re watching it as well, just finished the third episode. The comic is so unbelievably good and this is a lesser version thereof. But it’s still fun to see and the casting choices are solid.

Not a huge fan of how they’re altering the script at times, but they would never do all the episodes it would take for a fully faithful adaptation anyway.