LCVG

Netflix members...

Documentary on the Challenger explosion went up today, and I watched the entire thing. Went into more detail about the lead up , and attempted cover up  then I thought they would. Interviews with pretty much everyone involved.

Also Criminal UK s2 dropped with 4 episodes. First was good, now im watching the Kit Harrington episode.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mindhunter finally returns Aug 16th

I take a lot of pride in where this thread is now going.

You are right. It is an odd decision.  I can't answer if you're stupid or not, sorry. 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, JoeyN said:

Documentary on the Challenger explosion went up today, and I watched the entire thing. Went into more detail about the lead up , and attempted cover up  then I thought they would. Interviews with pretty much everyone involved.

I watched this all too (well, I actually fell asleep during the third episode and need to go back and rewatch it) and thought it was very well done. Highly recommend. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Angry the Clown said:

Not happy about this news. Damn shame.  The production team had been holding on to all those exquisite sets and puppets in the hope of another series. There's some really stunning work on display there if anyone here hasn't caught up with it. 

I’m really upset about this. I hope season 2 can get picked up by someone else, but I’m not going to hold my breath. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, we watched it last night.  I followed the story fairly closely originally, but this tied all of it together pretty well.  The movie didn't go into it at all, but there was more to the story with the kids, between the mother's death and their own, that just makes it even worse.  As hard as that may be to imagine.  

First reviews of the next season of Haunting of.... are starting to come out.  This is just one review, but seeing as how I didn't enjoy the end of the first season, the second season seems even less interesting to me.  No spoilers in the review.

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-haunting-of-bly-manor-review-netflix

On 9/23/2020 at 2:57 AM, Angry the Clown said:

I wonder if the Henson Company might finance another run themselves, particularly with so much of the expense already spent on the existing puppets...etc.

Feels like something Apple or HBO would take on but only if they can get the first series as well. 

On 10/2/2020 at 12:09 AM, Romier S said:

I watched “American Murder - The Family Next Door” tonight. You have to be a special kind of monster to do things that were done to the family in this documentary.

yeah i watched that yesterday. Also watched Murders at White House farm on HBO max. People are fucked up.

Watched Haunting of Bly Manor the last few days. Enjoyed it just as must as Haunting of Hill House. However it is very different in almost every way. Do not expect it to be the same. It was really interesting seeing all the returning actors in very different parts.