LCVG

Toys R Us buy 2 get 1 free sale

heavy liquid

All Gamecube games from 10/19 to 10/25 are buy 2 get 1 free.

All PS2 and Xbox games from 10/26 to 11/01 are buy 2 get 1 free.

Link

My only complaint is that it's too bad we can't mix and match Gamecube titles with the other systems. I also don't know if they'll let us include pre-orders with the deal or not, but I'm going to try. ;)

I have a feeling that I'm going to spending a lot of money in the next couple of weeks...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WarEagle+Oct 16 2003, 12:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WarEagle @ Oct 16 2003, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-graph@Oct 16 2003, 12:12 PM

Can I assume this is nationwide?

Pretty sure it is. :D [/b]

Can I assume this is continent wide? At least, for Canada as well? :?

Help, I want to buy Crimson Skies, SSX, and something else, but it isn't obvious what I need to do to get the third one free. I got to the "pay" step and it still said I owed 149.99. I assume that I have to wait until those two games are no longer "preorder" I guess, but the page should clarify the rules damn it. Any insight?

I'm hearing that no preorders will be allowed for the B&M sale, and that the B&M sale may include ALL in-stick XBox and PS2 titles and that you can mix-and-match the two systems.

I think that's right. But what you're saying suggests that you can get the deal for pre-orders online. Is this true?

Also, for the B&M sale, it seems that a coupon is needed:

00060009.jpg

You can just print this out, and take it to the store if needed...

I think that's right. But what you're saying suggests that you can get the deal for pre-orders online. Is this true?

At least selected pre-orders. Looks like no 'Top Spin', even though 'Amped 2' comes out the same day. We'll have to see, though.

FYI, there should be a coupon code for the online deal, I will post it here when I get it.

Again, if you really only want two titles, Madden 2004 and NHL 2004 sell for $45-$50 on eBay. ;)

Yep, there's probably no point in making assumptions at this point, just log on Sunday morning and see what they've got. Heck, maybe Top Spin will show up by then! Or maybe they'll take all the good stuff (or preorders) off.

FYI, here's the (current) PS2 lists:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/brows...7633337-7713660

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/brows...7633337-7713660