LCVG
GreenMonkey

A Song of Ice and Fire - Game of Thrones - HBO Series

Welp, I saw that coming, the way he was being set up to be particularly manipulative and cunty this season. Still felt good, though.

Blue flame was also an expected but welcome thing. I think the wall should've just melted without issue though. Would have been more powerful.

So how long do we wait now?

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

So how long do we wait now?

Too damn long.  I'm predicting 11 months from now.  We might get Winds of Winter in the mean time. :lawl

Late 18 as they start filming in October.

An episode of great moments. Loved the littlefinger scene, and of course the wall stuff. And like Jon once told arya, get them with the pointy end :)

Not a huge surprise, but I've always thought that the intro credits for Eastwatch have showed the wall breaking.

This was a good episode.  Dialog was back for a change.

The Night King did more with that one dead dragon then Dany has done for three seasons. ;)

The Night King - the hero that Westeros needs. Not the one it deserves.

Tormund always cracks me up . The final stare down was 7 seasons in the making.

I legit have not laughed as hard recently as I did to these memes:

• Haha 2

So uh, remember when you go off to college, four years pass by, and when you come back home you're like, "uh, that girl grew up. This is awkward."

That's what this episode felt like.

• Haha 1

Both in real life and in the show. She's 22 for real and Arya is meant to be 18 in the show.

I find it funny how folks feel uncomfortable (not here just general online sentiment) about Maisie side boob and ass but forget we've seen young Sansa deflowered and raped and far worse done to other female characters. Consensual sex by two adults shouldn't rank highly on the discomfort meter for this show.;)

• Like 3

I was not uncomfortable at all.  Quite the opposite really.  And I was fully expecting it.  

Spoiler

And it was quite cool to see a Stark and a Baratheon, a real one at least, get together.  Way to go dude.  

• Like 2

The point of that Arya scene is someone doing what they need on their terms, already long past adulthood, to complete their journey to that point with the right person. Damn, it's way more right than the normal whoring tales we get in the show. 

This might be my favourite episode of the show, but it's utterly the result of all the seasons before. Without them, no journey. 

• Like 2

Yeah it was a legit top three episode of the show just based on pure character interaction and writing. This was early season 1 and 2 level character stuff and I loved it. I legit got emotional when

Jamie knighted Brienne.

Yeah it is one of my favorite episodes, every moment just clicked. Love the nonstop dialogue scenes between all these character. Most who have never really spoke, or have not spoke in years,

This was after the first episode. My wife and I were freaking out during the second. Something positively horrific is going to happen. 

95A232AF-6D06-4F7A-BEC6-7DB1102CB601.png

Of course bad shit is going to go down., half the cast will probably die next week 😢

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeyN said:

Of course bad shit is going to go down., half the cast will probably die next week 😢

Yeah there was some serious foreshadowing with a number of key characters basically completing the 'arc' they started a long time ago.