LCVG

LCVG Online Schedule Week of 2/4-2/10

JoeyN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on Resistance tonight if anyone wants to join me (since I don't have COD3 anymore). I've only added Chris to may friends list right now (he sent me an invite last night) but I'm more than willing to get more folks on there. Considering I'm hooked on the online game like a 5 cent ho on crack.;)

Yeah, always nice to have a ringer on your team. :D

It really was nice once Dave joined the fray;). I'm really glad I jumped on last night. There were a few moments where I was ready to throw my controller, but I restrained and did well (for me at least) on the last map. Afterwards, GreenMonkey and I played a few rounds with the masses and did we ever get schooled.

I'm excited for COD3 tonight. I just hope I'm on Brandon's team cause he's been training pretty hard.

It really was nice once Dave joined the fray;). I'm really glad I jumped on last night. There were a few moments where I was ready to throw my controller, but I restrained and did well (for me at least) on the last map. Afterwards, GreenMonkey and I played a few rounds with the masses and did we ever get schooled.

Agreed. Owned by the general Live public as usual. Same thing always happened to me with Halo 2. I pretty much suck at FPS with analog sticks, and even on the PC there's not a lot of FPS games that I'm a fan of. Somehow I just don't like the realistic ones. Battlefield, Call of Duty, etc. Raised on a diet of Quake 2.

It's nice to be a dayshifter. I wouldn't have invested in the Xbox and Live otherwise I don't think. The general game-playing public is way better than me. Hoping to find more nights you guys are on.