LCVG
JoeyN

LCVG Gamertag List 2010- Please Read First Post

I should be updated. My name is Graeme, not Grame and I now have a DS so you can add my Mario Kart (279264871769) and Clubhouse Games (133235984369).

Our Wii code is

I have added everyone except brian. I forgot to write down your code before i went downstairs. Ill add it tommorow

Just finished adding everyones live gamertag. I'm glad someone had mentioned that it could be done online, because it would have taken forever.

In that list at least, I'm a typo; I'm missing an i... Thanks for the list though, I didn't realise how many I'd missed.

I took the list from Joey's spreadsheet so it's on there too. I fixed it on my site. Was wondering why your Live Card was not showing up.

I am set up on PSN.

FracturedZero is the username. Feel free to add me if you want.

I will try and go thru and add everyone this weekend along with catching up on friend codes for the Wii.

After trying to add people on my Wii while looking at the list, I decided to make a little change. :lol I split the 16 digit code into 4's and also added a filter so that only the Live, PSN or Wii codes are shown.

My Wii Code to add... :)

Name : Dave W

XBL: Magness

Wii: 6673 5469 4097 6781

p.s. Does this mean I'll start seeing all you guys Mii's popping up in my games?

p.s. Does this mean I'll start seeing all you guys Mii's popping up in my games?

That depends on whether or not we all add you as a friend as well. I've entered your code in my Wii. You should start seeing some of the Miis I've created soon.