LCVG

X-Box GTA. What music will you play to?

Angry the Clown

This has been on my mind since yesterday when I saw Kill Bill and subsequently acquired its soundtrack. Has anyone got any specific songs in mind that they're going to add to their X-Box hard disc to fire up when playing GTA III and GTA vice City on the X-Box?

There's a slew of 80s stuff I'd like to add to improve of Vice City's soundtrack even further. 'Battle without Honour or Humanity' from Kill Bill demands to be added in my opinion.... I might as well rip the entire CD to the hard disc actually. :D

Daniel

I've not got the KB soundtrack yet (I'll pick it up after I've seen the film, but not before, thanks to the standard QT trick of sticking spoilerful quotes inbetween the tracks), so I can't comment on that.

I already play Vice City with the in-game music down and an A-Ha/Pet Shops/New Order combo on the stereo, so I'll probably be doing that on XBox too. Although, ever since the Box moved from the big TV to the 15" monitor it seems a bit daft bothering with rebuying the game at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Having acquired the double pack on Friday, I did indeed rip the Kill Bill soundtrack onto the hard drive to play during the game :) I also decided to do the other Tarantino soundtracks as well, one of my Ennio Morricone spaghetti western cd's, and just an assorted mixture of songs that doesn't have much to do with anything except that I like them, although the Clash's I Fought the Law but the Law Won fits GTA pretty well, I think :)

Having acquired the double pack on Friday, I did indeed rip the Kill Bill soundtrack onto the hard drive to play during the game I also decided to do the other Tarantino soundtracks as well, one of my Ennio Morricone spaghetti western cd's, and just an assorted mixture of songs that doesn't have much to do with anything except that I like them, although the Clash's I Fought the Law but the Law Won fits GTA pretty well, I think

Tarantino stuff is PERFECT.

Right now, I've kept the station on Double Cleff (sp?) during missions and Rise for driving around and pimpin'.

Yeah somethings always there to remind me that one thing leads to another when your girlfriend is in a coma. That's when a vicar in a tutu told me I would be saved by zero.... sheesh.... Promises, Promises....

Now if I could only get that job as a waitress in a cocktail bar.

"Don't, don't you want me baby?"

Do you guys get the Fiat Punto advert with this? Utterly brilliant.

The more I think about it, the more I'm vaguely tempted to get the XBox version just so I can perform bank robberies to The Clash, though. Playing vigilante mode to Sabotage by the Beastie Boys should be a good laugh as well.